Thursday, March 12, 2009

French Dip Sandwiches

SO, I'm a slacker and didn't get a photo of this (which I hate... because I love seeing a photo of something before I make it!) but this is TOO easy and delicious to not try, trust me!
 I like to make this after the pork recipe, because I always have left over lime-horseradish sauce, and it's tasty on this too! 

INGREDIENTS:
Your favorite cut of Roast (I prefer rump roast)
1 can of beef broth
1 envelope of onion soup mix
Mozzarella or Provolone Cheese
French Bread

DIRECTIONS:
In the morning, put the roast in a slow cooker on low. Add the beef broth and sprinkle the onion mix onto of the roast. By the time you are ready for dinner, the meat will be falling apart in pieces, and will be delicious on french bread for a sandwich. The drippings are the perfect Au Jus, or you can use the lime-horseradish sauce for dipping. I melt the cheese on our sandwiches! So good, and so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment