Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baked Salmon

DSC_0013

So, I know that salmon is one of the healthiest fish for you- so I decided to make it for my family. They loved it- but it's too fishy for my tastes (I'm overly sensitive!)

INGREDIENTS:
2 cloves garlic, minced
6 tablespoons light olive oil
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
2-4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon

DIRECTIONS:
Mix all ingredients together (aside from the fillets). Marinate fillets in the mixture for 1-2 hours. Remove skins if you want (I had my husband do that!). Bake in a glass casserole dish with foil covering it for 35 minutes at 375 degrees (until fish is flaky- it'll still be pink in color). I served over rice with sweet potato fries and yellow squash.

No comments:

Post a Comment