Saturday, May 23, 2009

PW's Chicken Spaghetti


Can you tell I'm in to the PW's cooking?! Tonight we had her Chicken Spaghetti. It's been fun to try her recipes... and this one is definitely going to be repeated around here! YUM! I added mushrooms to the recipe, and it was delicious. I do have to point out that the onions and green peppers stay crunchy- and we both loved it that way, but if you prefer, you can sautee them before adding them into the casserole, and they will be soft and the flavor won't be so strong. We had it with crusty french bread and white wine. A perfect meal... oh and I suggest having ice cream for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Erica,

    PW ROCKS! She has some of the best recipes. I have only made a few of her dishes, but they are easy and yummy. I know..Can you believe I actually can cook?! Happy Cooking! -Nat

    ReplyDelete