Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reese's Cookie

DSC_0005

Another cookie recipe from my mother-in-law! My husband LOVES these cookies!!

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup Crisco
1 stick margarine
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
Dash of salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
2 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. vanilla
Large bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

DIRECTIONS:
Cream sugars, Crisco, margarine, and eggs. Add peanut butter and remaining ingredients. Roll in ball. Bake in small muffin tin (should have about 24 mini muffin spaces). Bake at 350 for 11-12 minutes. (While baking, remove wrappers from Reese's peanut butter cups). Immediately push in Reese's peanut butter cups in center of cookie. Let cool completely before removing from tin.

1 comment:

  1. My Favorite!!! I love those! I need to buy a little cupcake pan so I can make those this year. :) Maybe Andy and I really are twins?!

    ReplyDelete